Gluten-free Lemon Cookies
These little morsels of goodness are paleo, gluten-free, vegan...and downright delicious! But, be prepared, they won't last long!
1/2 cup maple syrup
1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
2 large lemons, zest & juice
2 tsp vanilla
1 tsp cinnamon
2 cups almond flour
4 TBS coconut flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
3. Mix together syrup, oil, zest, lemon juice and vanilla in large mixing bowl.
4. Mix cinnamon, almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda and sea salt in separate bowl.
5. Add dry mix to wet mix until fully blended.
6. Scoop and drop mix in 1TBS balls on cookies sheets. (I use a melon baller to make it easier.)
7. Bake for 15 minutes...and then let cool for 3-5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!